With all that is occurring at the current time, meeting your needs is our top priority. Therefore, we are offering teletherapy on a HIPAA compliant platform. Everyone now has the option of accessing our services through live video chat (on the computer, tablet, or smart phone), speaking over the phone, or coming in to the office. We would like to let you know that we are taking every precaution possible to provide the services you need in the environment in which you feel most comfortable. When coming into see your therapist, you also have the option of waiting in your vehicle and receiving a text when your clinician is ready to begin your session. We all have an important role to play in keeping our community healthy. Please continue to wash hands, wash down surfaces as we are doing Brightside before and after every client seen in our office, and maintain physical distance as much as possible. We are waiving all copays for our new First Responder clients during this national emergency. We are here to help!
- BRIGHTSIDE BEHAVIORAL HEALTH Achieves HIPAA Compliance with Compliancy Group
- Using Virtual Reality Exposure Therapy to Enhance Treatment of Anxiety Disorders
- Anxiety And Stress In The Year 2020!
- VR Therapy for Children Being Bullied Available In Johnston RI
- Disorders Treated By VR Therapy In Warwick RI